»

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lost in heartache

I hate how you make me cry sometime, I hate how I think negative things, I hate how we fight, I hate what we say when we fight, I hate that sometimes I feel the urge of running away, I hate the feeling that im loosing you, I hate that you make me feel all these things...



I love how you make me feel, I love how I feel so happy to talk to you after school or any time, I love how you make all this pain in my life disapere, I love how you tell me you love me, I love how you send me songs saying "this reminds me of you", I love how you make me smile or giggle at the stupidest things, I love how you try to make things better when their wrong, I love how you run through my mind all the time, I love how the littest things remind me of you, I love you for always saying "I wont judge you"...


Im so lost in this... like I said..
I hate you so much sometimes that I wanna kill you
but ill be the first one to breathe life back into you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment