Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I dont like much bitches in my school I only tollerate their dumbasses. Like some bitch in my class thinks shes all it cause of her culture, well ill take that shit & wipe my ass with it. I dont like some other bitch cause she just plane out annoyin as fuck clamim she got shit when she aint got shit and if she did have it, it means shit to me. I pretty much place myself with real bitches, bitches who do shit for themself and need no help with it. Bitches who have business that other bitches know bout but its real shit. I dont deal with that petty lil "im not your friend" business or bitches that you know got crabs crawlin down their legs or bitches thats got a pussy thats like fuckin bucket, chill. YOU CAN DEAL WITH THAT SHIT, but im done with it lol
& I love bitches that think they could deal with a family member of mines, HA BITCH think again use your brain and I mean the one god gave you not the one you be on your knees for ;]