Sunday, November 9, 2008
To be something im not, to do something I cant do in this family... I hear everyone says being a teenager is really easy, but it isnt in my shoes.. it aint. I just wish one day I can say to myself everything will be alright. I remember the day I woke up so happy oh shit that only comes once in a blue moon. Now im studying to not make any more screw up's, everything just has to be "perfect" and I cant live up to the expectation. I feel like im carrying the world on my shoulders, I barley eat now sometimes I fall asleep in class cause my body feels weak like I havent gotten any sleep and I do get the "8 hours of sleep my body claims it needs". Seems like its time for vitamins.. only thing thats been keepin me going is mary jane. Everyones always asking why my eyes seem red like im tired which iam tired. I just cant keep doing this family business shit like I need to do everything for them. Soon from now im running away -__- blah I feel stressed and I dont like people seein me cry. & deadass right now im just starting to say fuck "god" if my abuelita was here shit wouldnt be like how they is now & my life wouldnt be so fucked up LIKE HOW IT FUCKIN IS RIGHT NOW