»

Sunday, October 5, 2008

You know what I find funny.

How bitches really think I care. Let me make this clear for you guys once again I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK. Its my life, I dont regret anything I say to you, if I said something that offended you im not sorry, its how I feel and im not gonna take it back just so YOU, could feel better. Its just how Iam take it or leave it. If I dont like you I wont give you the time or day to TRY and get to like you. I dont give a fuck what you got or what you been have cause it means shit to me. Now back to my life shit, dont tell me what the fuck is good for me because whats good for you, might not be good for me so take your shit & digest it back into your stomach. I hope I cleared this shit up for you guys ONCE AGAIN. & this will be the LAST TIME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment