Saturday, October 18, 2008
So yeah, im done with niggas who get pissed off at petty shit. Im doneee, you can fuck any bitch on the block holla at any bitch you want I quite frankly dont care. I must say you actually had the balls to say "if you dont got nothing eles to say then stay quiet" lmfao? and who the fuck you think you is? thought you'd get the last say in this shit, didnt you? yea I popped off. You disrespect me best believe ill blow your heart to peices. Once you disrespect me believe imma come harder cause I dont take shit from noone. Fuck what you gotta say and FUCK YO' FEELINGS. Fuck being your girlfriend, fuck sittin there waitin hours on you & you come back with the lamest excuses. Fuck your attitude towards me, & fuck your whole being towards life, you aint shit.
now, I got that shit off my chest...