»

Monday, October 13, 2008

& she mumbles on again

Hi blogspot fans, sorry I havent posted up a blog lately, I have but its pictures of my nephew, if you peep under this one you will see but enough of that. I need some vitamins or iron in my body fuck that I need both. I get tired fast and im enemic. Im gonna try & stay up tonight even though im sure my body wont let me & I think my cold is comming back - I NEED SOME STRONG ASS DRUGS. I feel like I cant put the peices of my life back together & the peices are falling one by one & theres no glue strong enough to put it back together. I think maybe thats why im feeling so drained out. I wish I could not worry about alot of things, ive let go so much that I just dont give a fuck about much lately. One thing im really tired of is just putting my feelings out & feeling scared of having the the feeling of love knowing its going to slip outta my hands at anytime. Anyways I ramble on to much im gone for now goodbye my loves <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment