Monday, October 27, 2008
I still remember the day when you died.. even though I was young and im 16 now. I remember the whole phone call & my mom droppin the phone crying and me running finding out what happened. That was the worse night of my life & then 3 minutes after telling my brother what happened. Mi tia came home after just from seeing her a hour after the phone call she walks in and we tell her what happened and she breaks down crying at the door saying before she left you were all smiles... I cried, I cried.. I cried. I remember the first song that came out was I wish from R.kelly, Korrie reallyyy cried everytime he heard the song cause he thought of you and the one for me was Angelito from don omar, Id look to the sky and wonder why you gave up the battle.. you've won other ones but I guess it was just your time.. You also got a new great grandson TJ but im sure your watching over him and us.. I miss you grandma one day ill see you though. I love you.