Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Im tired of trusting you, im tired of hearing the words "trust me", ive done to much trusting you. I feel more than you & its fact so dont try and prove other wise. Im at the point to where I dont believe you anymore, I dont know this shit seems to be consuming my mind. I have a gut feelin about things & yet I still seem to be ignoring my feelings when im always right about them, I dont wanna' say im in love...
In love... could that be the reason?
Wait I know that im in love, but how far am I into this... Am I to the point where I wouldnt believe anyone & what they say? am I to the point where my heart speaks more than my mind? or am I at the point where im just blocking all the bad things out my mind & just focusing on the good things. I know theres something wrong but I just dont want to face facts.
Thats the problem... I dont wanna' face facts.
I guess im into deep already, above my head, way above standards. I always ask questions about this situation & I know where I can find the answers but I dont want to hear the answer. I feel like someone who's addicted to coke or something, I want to get out but I need help maybe serious help if I dont start helping myself & facing the facts.