Saturday, October 25, 2008
Well if you havent known, my father is a sperm donar of 4 kids, 3 girls and 1 boy. None of us stand him, we all hate him. Well my life begins here, I havent seen my brother and sisters for like.. years and I mean years the last time was maybe 3 probally. And now I just got a phone call from them cause I never had their number, deadass I could pass them in the street and not know them or even hook up with my own brother cause he dont carry my fathers last name no more. Thats how fucked up my life is aowww. And the thing I really hate about this... I got a neice that I never saw, But im gonna see them this week they like 15 mins away from me too BY BUSS! like wtf... Anyways I dont give a damn now just happy I got to talk to them. And for my sperm donar father who thought Id never get to see them. Oh and im sure your wonderin how my fathers a sperm donar, ha lmfao. Mmkay dude was never around for me and only decided's he wants to see me when I was 13 and im now 16 and hes seen me maximum 5 times and for the whole time I got 10 dollars from him and get this.. my sister ayesha yea, shes the same age as me 16 my birthday in april hes september, now tell me whos the sperm donar in this case ;]
you fail at life once again.