Monday, October 20, 2008
We fight, make up & kiss, but I dont think its like that time around. I dont wanna feel stressed anymore I just cant take it. I run from my problems with my family to you cause your the only one I can find comfort in and someone who I can trust.. well I probally dont trust you no more. You ever cry so much over something that you just cant cry no more.. you just feel cold and just finished? like finished with everything. I cant deal with it no more school, family, boyfriend. Its so bad that I feel like a job is the only thing that might keep me sane. I feel like giving up theres no more I can do for us. I put in EVERYTHING I can excluding openin up to you which I dont to any & anybody. You pretty much just proved everyone right about us when nothing was wrong.. but aye.. to be honest.. I blamed myself saying "yea you shouldnt have opened up cause you knew what would'a happened" & then on the other hand I blame you saying "I trust you.. so I found nothing wrong". I dont know whats wrong but damn.. I might need help cause im cold hearted... it hurts that im loosing him but on the other hand bucha people done' walk out my life so its pretty much like a routine to me "/ ....