Thursday, September 11, 2008
7:02 AM and I cant deal with it anymore.. my head hurts, my heart feels empty & cold. I try to breathe in hoping that maybe I might regain some sort of feelings but I dont. Noone cares about me so I dont give a fuck about nothing no more, im tired of my mom saying "you should care you cant always be right" thats not the point I just dont care. Im tired of the yelling, im tired of running, im tired of the weed easing my pain, im tired of the alcohol washing away my worst days. Im tired of the person who says he loves me say "I gotta go now" im tired of him making lame excuses saying "they made me stay". Im getting so tired of feeling low like im not his girl or I cant make him happy... only his weed can I have no responsibilities in this relationship.