Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I dont know if its only me but I wonder why niggas shit on bitches emotions & then ask for em back like nothing happened. I can say for all girls, when you finally open up & finally tell a nigga "i love you" and thats the only nigga you ever said that too & then they shit on you, you feel empty after. Im tired of openin up to a nigga so im done with that shit. On a better note, Iam a lady and I gotta keep my shit moving, if im gone im gone. & yea I guess what im trynna say here is niggas stop shittin on bitches feelings when she really down for you, all you niggas wait lemme rephrase that SOME niggas say you want a wifey type but in my view you cant handle a wifey type & you aint ready to settle down.